• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 GTX real GTX for sale on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeyes

Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
$_57[5] (4).jpg[video]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-GTX-Base-1971-Plymouth-GTX-Base-7-0L-/161373923980?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2592a2aa8c&item=161373923980&pt=US_Cars_Trucks[/video]

Im pretty sure this gtx was on ebay a couple years ago and didnt sell I tried contacting the owner after auction ended. No response but very nice ride

Sure looks like a bargain compared to the current bid on that '72 dual badge car. I like it, although I'd spend the $75 and fix the speedo cable rather than advertise that it's broken. Also it has both a 426 and 440 engine according to the ad?

Great Color

$12300..00 today and 7 bidders

It doesn't have the chrome wheel lip mouldings. Was that standard on all 71 gtx?

$18000.00 now and 17 bids

the last I saw it was $18000.00 ,now either the seller has it sold locally or ?

had a talk with the owner, he pulled the car from the auction, the shop had not completed the front end work and he will relist the GTX then .

Why do people sell cars on eBay? Seems like a strange place to sell a nice car. I guess you get a lot of looks and the reserve protects you from selling too low.

Also because Ebay is a dumping ground for people that can't sell their stuff locally due to misrepresentation. Local sales are subject to inspection, Ebay buyers from other states have the car shipped & are stuck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back