• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Hemi Cuda Convertible Auction

yeah no ****
$$$ Millions

that 71 Hemi 'cuda convertible, to drool for/over
& I'm not a big E-body guy
Donald Duck counting his cash.gif

Be interested to know what it sells for. Please post in case we miss the auction.

Seems to me that the French car has been for sale a few times. It must not have any balls.

Seems to me that the French car has been for sale a few times. It must not have any balls.
That's all right - I'll still take it...is 600 bucks enough? That's what I got when I traded in my Cuda 440/vert...ok a lowly 440 - not a hemi...will a grand do it? No need to reply that I'm friggin insane...I know it. lol

That's all right - I'll still take it...is 600 bucks enough? That's what I got when I traded in my Cuda 440/vert...ok a lowly 440 - not a hemi...will a grand do it? No need to reply that I'm friggin insane...I know it. lol

I did better than you in 74.. $700 for my A12 4 speed car....

PINK FLOYD WILL BE PLAYING IN THE BACK GROUND THE WHOLE TIME THE AUCTION IS GOING ON.

Looks like he needs some cash to buy some of those LS powered cars , they're getting more than the hemi's now

Bought an a12 from a buddy in the mid eighties, for two grand. He got it for $400, not running......with the intake, carbs and aircleaner in the trunk.

Auto Transport Service
Back