• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1971 Plymouth GTX Bench Seat with Armrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMopuar

Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a super nice bench seat with an arm rest for a 1971 Plymouth GTX that doesn't have rust pits all over the seat tracks. If it needs to be recovered that's fine - I do expect to restore the seat - but I need something good to start with. I believe these type of seats were also offered on Satellite Sebring Plus as well as Satellite Brougham's. I am going to Carlisle this year, so I would be able to pick up there if that is an option. Otherwise I'm also going to Mopars in the Park in Stillwater, MN, this early summer too. Let me know what you have to offer.

I can be reached here on a PM or at this email: [email protected].

Thanks, Mark

IMG_5402.jpg

I'm going to look at a SSP parts car soon, with P3x seat.

...but I'm in FL.

Just keep me in mind - you never know. If the seat is really super nice and someone is heading to Carlisle this summer for the Chrysler show - hey - you never know................

There was a nice one at the INDY show. I'll have to do some digging but I think I know who has it but in the Chicago area

I'm only four hours from Chi Town - not a big deal at all. I'm dying for some good pizza anyways.............or a decent hot dog......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back