• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanmopar

Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I picked up this car for parts for my car. I am keeping the AC parts. Most of the interior parts are ruff as are the body parts except for the bumper and the filler panel between bumper and hood. There may be small parts you see.

I am asking $150 for the bumper with brackets and grille $150 for the filler. You pay the shipping. reply with needs. The car is located in Danielsville Pa. and yes you may pick parts up. The car will be taken to the crusher shortly I cannot keep it here I have others coming in. but most of the usable parts will be removed. The seats are cores and have two broken mounting studs.

DSCN0141.JPG DSCN0143.JPG DSCN0144.JPG DSCN0148.JPG DSCN0149.JPG DSCN0150.JPG DSCN0151.JPG DSCN0152.JPG DSCN0153.JPG DSCN0154.JPG

View attachment 602099 View attachment 602100 View attachment 602101 View attachment 602102 View attachment 602103 View attachment 602104 View attachment 602105 View attachment 602106 View attachment 602107 View attachment 602108

Just a suggestion, maybe try selling the body rather than crush it. I just hate seeing another one lost and turned into a toaster.

Just a suggestion, maybe try selling the body rather than crush it. I just hate seeing another one lost and turned into a toaster.
The car is totally shot due to rust. and I mean frames front and rear, floors , roof, and more . I had the car listed and got no takers. It is on its way to the spirit in the sky. There isn't enough metal left here for a toaster. Not only is it shot there is no title. I have other 71 Roadrunners come and buy them.

I play this on the way to the crusher with all the Mopars I strip and there are many. Three this week and I have some coming in next week.

Summer is here and people are cleaning up.

Last edited:
I know you said this one is a rust bucket and you most likely know this already but if the fenders are salvageable, I would recommend taking those off before crushing it just because they are 1 year only and can be valuable. I wish you were closer, there are a lot of parts I could use from that one.

Last edited:
I know you said this one is a rust bucket but if the fenders are salvageable, I would recommend taking those off before crushing it just because they are 1 year only and can be valuable. I wish you were closer, there are a lot of parts I could use from that one.
Do you need pictures of the fenders. I pulled the lower valance by just yanking down on it. They are worse than the roof. check the pics above. I'll ship what ever you want Just pay me.

Do you need pictures of the fenders. I pulled the lower valance by just yanking down on it. They are worse than the roof. check the pics above. I'll ship what ever you want Just pay me.

More of the stuff I would want would be to have extras like the k-frame and suspension components and those would be very expensive to ship. I didn't see your body pictures before I posted and she is definitely a goner.

More of the stuff I would want would be to have extras like the k-frame and suspension components and those would be very expensive to ship. I didn't see your body pictures before I posted and she is definitely a goner.
The complete suspension and complete dash was already removed last night I am debating saving the doors just for the window assemblies. If it is usable it will be taken off. I will also have my son remove the consul brackets. He is also going to take one bucket seat plate off so he can make a program to cut them out on the plasma cam as he did for A-bodies. The power steering is froze fast from sitting with no hoses in the weather. The drums are not finned as are the other 71's here they must be 70 style

Last edited:
The car is totally shot due to rust. and I mean frames front and rear, floors , roof, and more . I had the car listed and got no takers. It is on its way to the spirit in the sky. There isn't enough metal left here for a toaster. Not only is it shot there is no title. I have other 71 Roadrunners come and buy them.

I play this on the way to the crusher with all the Mopars I strip and there are many. Three this week and I have some coming in next week.

Summer is here and people are cleaning up.

Wow, I wish I was closer to you. I meant no disrespect, and am grateful you are saving as much as you can!

Is the ralley dash in good shape? If so how much?

Is the ralley dash in good shape? If so how much?
Yes it is , It did not come with a tach or clock just the guages. $100 comlpete cluster. plus shipping need a zip code

Pm sent

if you get to scrapping 71 or 2 shell with a good non ac firewall
i might be interested..

ever scrap a 70 rr keep my contact got car from texas solid but missing a lot check me out.

Here are pictures of the dash. Sorry for the delay. Side tracked with projects. There are no cracks , breaks or modifications at all

DSCN0165.JPG DSCN0166.JPG DSCN0167.JPG

I pulled the Dash bezel out today and had to remove the radio, Found that the AM radio was for a dictaphone cassette player. Must have been on the console. I have another 71 here with a console dictaphone cassette player . But it is an AM/FM radio with it. The A-body players I have all came with AM's I thought all B and E bodies were AM/FM? This was a strange find for me.

If there was nothing inflammatory with this thread why do the moderators Have to mess with it. My for sale ad should be mine as I would like it listed. This why I did not buy a gold membership here . Moving pictures and changing texts should be up to me . You all need to let some things be as they are . You are only hurting this site not helping at all.

ever scrap a 70 rr keep my contact got car from texas solid but missing a lot check me out.
Should be getting a 68 GTX 4spd. car shortly No motor or trans. Having some problems with this site look for it on LV Craigs list .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back