• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1971 Satellite Blower switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
Still looking for this switch. Here is a picture of the old one. I know it has a 3 prong connector. But I have seen some with an extra wire coming off the switch with a single connector as well. It may be possible that its correct. has a part number of 137 2280 The wires were pulled off with the board. So I have nothing to go by other than the harness under the dash has a 3 prong connector.

Here is the picture of the switch removed.
IMG_2889[1].JPG

Still looking for this switch. Here is a picture of the old one. I know it has a 3 prong connector. But I have seen some with an extra wire coming off the switch with a single connector as well. It may be possible that its correct. has a part number of 137 2280 The wires were pulled off with the board. So I have nothing to go by other than the harness under the dash has a 3 prong connector.

Here is the picture of the switch removed.
View attachment 884237
I have a complete set up for Ralley dash, Air conditioning. Switch has number 137 0312 3 wire Brown/Light green/Dark green. Can send pictures if needed.

Thanks for the reply.. I just got one from a guy off craigslist.. I appreciate the time though.

I need all 4 marker lights.. If you know of a set let me know. I need them complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back