• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Satellite Sebring front seat question.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
OK im working on my neighbors car. It has some seats in it that are probably out of a pinto... Anyhow Ive searched all over and cant find seat tracks for the buckets. So my question is what seat tracks will work with this 71? I found some universal seat tracks but Don't want to tell him to buy them unless they will actually work. So if anyone has had to do this please let me know what you used I would appreciate it very much.. Thanks in advance.

Why don't get buckets with tracks? That could be easier than just the tracks... or do you already have the buckets?

Well, Its not my car.. But I think the 71 tracks and maybe 72 are the same but later are different. However trying to find stuff like that around here is impossible. He has seats not original and the tracks that are on the seats are way out of whack nothing lines up.

71-74 B body are pretty much the same and can actually use 75-78 B body tracks.
E body tracks will also work, same floor pan, but are lower than the B's.
I've used E body tracks in 71-2 B bodies.

OK thanks guys just wanted some good information.. You have helped greatly. Thanks again.

Just read the newer replies after my post. If some height difference could be compensated with higher spacers I think as far the floor pan matches.

HOWEVER there are couple of 73/74 buckets with tracks being sold on eBay right now on the same price than these repro tracks.

Auto Transport Service
Back