• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 SSP N Code Big Block 4 Speed PROJECT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

73RRSunroof

Local time
8:01 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Zip 84321 $3000

I have a rare 1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus N Code 4 speed in Curious Yellow. I bought it to save it from the crusher, but it is much too big of a project for me. I have a ton on parts, however, I don't think everything is there to complete.

Driver floor pan needs replaced as well as both rear quarters. There is substantial rust around the windshield, I have another rust-free windshield frame. Original black bench seat is missing, I do have the rear and some buckets. Frame rails are solid.

I have the numbers matching 383 HP and a 73 date code a833. Rear-end was switched at some point is now a 8 1/4. Message me with questions.

See the craigslist ad for more pictures or message me.

https://ogden.craigslist.org/pts/d/ogden-1971-plymouth-satellite-big-block/7090418265.html

IMG_0717.jpg

...and a HIP color.

Looks like someone ordered an "insurance beater".

That's the kind of odd I love in a Mopar.

Do you have the fender tag?

...and a HIP color.

Looks like someone ordered an "insurance beater".

That's the kind of odd I love in a Mopar.

Do you have the fender tag?
The craigslist ad says there is a fender Tag,no build sheet

Zip 84321 $3000

I have a rare 1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus N Code 4 speed in Curious Yellow. I bought it to save it from the crusher, but it is much too big of a project for me. I have a ton on parts, however, I don't think everything is there to complete.

Driver floor pan needs replaced as well as both rear quarters. There is substantial rust around the windshield, I have another rust-free windshield frame. Original black bench seat is missing, I do have the rear and some buckets. Frame rails are solid.

I have the numbers matching 383 HP and a 73 date code a833. Rear-end was switched at some point is now a 8 1/4. Message me with questions.

See the craigslist ad for more pictures or message me.

https://ogden.craigslist.org/pts/d/ogden-1971-plymouth-satellite-big-block/7090418265.html

View attachment 920351
Its a Satellite Sebring, not a SSP

Will you be posting the fender tag?

OK, it's not a plus.

Still a very neat car.

I am probably parting this out, message me with what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back