• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparchris

Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
71GTX, 440-4bbl, D21 4-speed, 3:54 dana, this GTX is absolutely gorgeous. Stunning color combination verified by the original fender tag and excellent condition Broadcast Sheet. All original sheet metal including ALL floor pans and trunk. Original born-with drivetrain including original radiator, fan, fan clutch, carb. with idle solenoid, distributor, original dash, door panels, shifter. All original Air Grabber components, original G60-15 spare with correct "H" steel wheel and original correct 1971 only bumper jack. All original date-coded correct glass( not reproduction glass). Underside of car is spotless and correct with grey undercoat color with purple overspray, all new stainless steel lines detailed components etc... This car was originally sold at Dick Poe Chrysler-Plymouth in El Paso Texas in September of 1969. It is as correct as it can be within the confines of a normal budget.
This GTX runs great and could be driven home if you desire. All gauges. lights etc... work as they should. Recent cylinder head reconditioning with hardened exhaust seats. I have been working on/collecting Mopar muscle since 1978 and this is one of the finest cars I have ever had. I'm just moving on finally in life and this car and probably some others are going to go to younger guys who are not as tired as I am.
I am asking a fairly high price and that is what it is. There will be no offers, trades etc.. The price is the price. $69,000 firm is the price.
This GTX is located in Fountain Hills, Arizona (suburb of Phoenix) I have many photos that I will provide to serious buyers.
Chris

IMG_1274.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1281.JPG IMG_1301.JPG IMG_1334.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back