FOR SALE 1972 B Body front and rear bench seats

Interior Parts

1. WheelsOfTerror

WheelsOfTerror New Member

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Contact Seller
    These seats are out of a 1972 Dodge Brougham Charger in factory green. Someone's grandpa did some home-spun patch jobs but the cores are solid, and the seats are great candidates for reupholstry, or install as is- they're worn but otherwise in decent shape.

asking $200 for the front bench
    asking $200 for the rear bench

I'm happy to offer a deal if you want to take both of them. I'm in Los Angeles, CA- Also happy to ship on your dime- I see guys on here using Greyhound for bigger car stuff- but that's your call.

These will definitely fit any Mopar B-Body from the year run 1971-1974 at least, probably any A or C body and other year runs as well.

I have a bunch of 1972 Charger parts I'm selling off the same car- if you're looking for something specific let me know and I'll see if I have it. I have the factory tinted glass from this car listed on a separate thread also.

The previous owner stripped this car for an acid dip at a local body shop, sunk thousands into the work, then the shop closed down and the poor bastard never got the car back. Super bummer- I bought the entire lot of parts for my project but it's a '74 SE so I can't use everything. Trying to recoup some of the money I put in to cleaning him out- and maybe help one of you guys complete your projects too. Cheers!
    Patrick

Rear Seat 1.JPG Rear Seat 2.JPG IMG_2145.JPG IMG_2147.JPG IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2148.JPG

2. WheelsOfTerror

WheelsOfTerror New Member

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Front seat is sold; back is still up for grabs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.