• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 B Body front and rear bench seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheelsOfTerror

Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These seats are out of a 1972 Dodge Brougham Charger in factory green. Someone's grandpa did some home-spun patch jobs but the cores are solid, and the seats are great candidates for reupholstry, or install as is- they're worn but otherwise in decent shape.

asking $200 for the front bench
asking $200 for the rear bench

I'm happy to offer a deal if you want to take both of them. I'm in Los Angeles, CA- Also happy to ship on your dime- I see guys on here using Greyhound for bigger car stuff- but that's your call.

These will definitely fit any Mopar B-Body from the year run 1971-1974 at least, probably any A or C body and other year runs as well.

I have a bunch of 1972 Charger parts I'm selling off the same car- if you're looking for something specific let me know and I'll see if I have it. I have the factory tinted glass from this car listed on a separate thread also.

The previous owner stripped this car for an acid dip at a local body shop, sunk thousands into the work, then the shop closed down and the poor bastard never got the car back. Super bummer- I bought the entire lot of parts for my project but it's a '74 SE so I can't use everything. Trying to recoup some of the money I put in to cleaning him out- and maybe help one of you guys complete your projects too. Cheers!
Patrick

Rear Seat 1.JPG Rear Seat 2.JPG IMG_2145.JPG IMG_2147.JPG IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2148.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back