• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 1972 Challenger 340

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.Mike Roberts

Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Challenger for Trade
For 1970 Running Dodge Charger or 69 any motor 6 or 318 no matter
Now what your getting is a very solid non matching tons of work 340 Six pack steelcrank
10.25 compression dome piston and balanced everything with original Mopar boxed purpleshaft with lifters
340 J heads 9quart oil pan with Mopar hivolume pump holds 45 pounds constant pressure
serpentine belt system chrome ALT 110amp
Converted to Electronic IGN.
Seats are all in great shape with small tear in driverside column shift sorry
Original 318 too much to list you must contact to ask more to get a the whole story
Car is not finished not currently running been sitting 4 plus years
340 is out of 1971 Challenger

IMG_1131.JPG

Take that 15000 and run you can buy a nice start of a project for that . I payed $10000 for a running and driving 70 charger 383 4speed only needed 1/4's everything else was rust free !you'll get a decent car for $10-15 put the rest into restoration good luck

Take that 15000 and run you can buy a nice start of a project for that . I payed $10000 for a running and driving 70 charger 383 4speed only needed 1/4's everything else was rust free !you'll get a decent car for $10-15 put the rest into restoration good luck
Thanks for the reply yes thought about it but every Charger I run across that is 69 or 70
People think they're worth a million
I can't seem to find a running one for that amount and the amount of work I put into this
I,m not ready for that amount I just want a decent running Charger any motor
Someone will benefit a great deal for my labor and more so on parts
Plus I turned 55 yesterday and bones and body are hurting

Ah well that makes sense ,you'll find something I got mine off eBay believe it or not starting bid $10K I bid no one else bothered for some reason. Guess I got lucky. Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back