• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 charger 440 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMAG2319_BURST002.jpg
IMAG2317_BURST002.jpg
IMAG2318_BURST002.jpg
Ok you probably saw the other thread with my gold rallye ! This is my second attempt to raise the needed funds to buy my dream car! So this car is much different from my other. This is a 1972 charger 440 magnum with a 4 speed and a 8 3/4 rear with a sure grip ! It's a running driving car in good condition. I have it tagged and insured and drive it often! It runs great car body and interior were restored about 10 years ago ,the motor trans rear and brakes were all recently rebuilt say 2 years or less and drivin less then 5-6 k miles since! This car had a lot of money put into it I was told by the previous owner she had $32k invested,the glove box is full of receipts. She does have a littlev rust starting in the 1/4's nothing major but needs to be addressed soon . Also I had my keys on and scratched the side . So paint needs touch ups or re do . I do have leftovers of this paint for getting more mixed up for repairs . The software top is perfect no problems ! Very fast car tons of fun to drive wish I could keep everything but I'm poor and I really want my dream car so I'm throwing it all out there to get it ! I need $17,000 for this charger! We're else can you get a 440 4 speed charger this cheap? Msg me with ?'s I can get more pictures if wanted !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back