• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1972 Charger Looking for assorted parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemiboi

Local time
4:33 PM
Reaction score
I am looking to a new grill and hideaway headlights for my 1972 Charger I also am looking for a rallye hood for it and possibly the slotted doors that also came on the rallye model
none of this needs to be exact years I just want something that will fit and work

Hello and Welcome! For parts that large (Hood and Front Grill assembly) I would recommend scouring your local swap meets. Look online for local Mopar clubs and see when and where they meet. Sadly the effort of paying to have the parts crated up for shipping, then add the cost of actually shipping those crated up parts to you could be significant (as much or more than the cost of the parts themselves). I wish you well and hope you have a lot of good times in your Charger! A different idea which has me intrigued is instead of trying to find a Air Grabber or Power Bulge Hood for our 3rd Gen Chargers is adding a Shaker Hood. Those Hoods are massive and a cool Shaker setup would break that up and look good.
https://www.shakerhood.com/

Last edited:
I'll say good luck those parts are like gold !
I know where a set of doors are guy wants $2000 for them
71-72 doors are same shape 71 (rt) doors have up and down gills 72 (rallye) doors have left and right gills

Check all AMD vendors that go to all Mopar swap meets that are within your driving distance (a distance that you're comfortable with driving). Order a Power Bulge hood from them and pick it up at the show. You'll save on shipping outside of the gas you'll spend getting to the show unless you treat it as a pleasure trip then it's considered a free delivery.

Power Bulge hoods are the best for 3rd gen Chargers. Plus a '72 Rallye calls for it anyway. Not sure how a custom Shaker Hood graft would look. Why make your Charger look like an E Body?? just sayin'. Welcome to FBBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back