• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1972 charger part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys picked this old sad charger up today!
She needs a proper send off !
Everything for sale
For rule purpose the hideaways are $1000 complete setup (just sold my other set for this)
You see something you need ask
KIMG1232.JPG
KIMG1233.JPG
KIMG1234.JPG
KIMG1235.JPG
KIMG1236.JPG
KIMG1237.JPG
KIMG1238.JPG
KIMG1239.JPG
KIMG1240.JPG
KIMG1241.JPG

I'm not sure if Chargers and Roadrunners are the same for 72 but if they are, are the front window regulators still tight and good shape? I really need a good driver's side one because mine is really sloppy.

I would love to get your complete dash to convert my car to A/C but I just don't have the money for all of the components and dash change.

3 speed wiper motor?
what is the condition of that dash pad?

Interested in the air cleaner, shipping to 49236.

Dash pad looks like a cap on it
The wiper motor I'll pull and test
Window regulator s are the same I'll check I believe there's a few sets here from other cars too

I need the two brackets that bolt to the frame that the rear bumper guards bolt to if they are not rotted. Fan shroud if its nice.

1971 Rear Taillights

Are they cracked / housings ?

Price if in decent shape

$250 on column probably another $40 for shipping I'll check if your interested

How much for the valve covers? steering wheel? fast idle solonoid?

Fan shroud is good I am pulling bumper off prob wed I ran out of time I went on a 7 hour haul yesterday waisted my whole day today I got stuck at a baby b day party today ( brothers kid)

If the carpet is black, I would be interested in front and rear. Also A-pillar trim and possibly the door cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back