• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Charger Wiring Harness

67Sat

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a complete wiring harness for a 1972 Charger. Where is the best place to obtain ?

Thanks

Year One or Evans Wiring

Haven't dealt with Ron Francis but guys I know have and said that he is also good.

If you are going to tackle this madness, make sure you fully understand what is and is not included in the wiring kit you purchase. By that I mean, are new bulb sockets included, is there new wiring for fender mounted turn signals (if you have them on your Mopar), does it plug into a GM column and you need a connector, does it have all dash gauge connectors, etc.?

I have used Ron Francis for race cars. Perfect. I have not used them for a restoration wiring job.

I have used Painless for a El Camino resto. Good quality, no bulb sockets, only headlight connector. In fact, they didn't have SS dash connectors. I tracked those down myself through Delphi. I would have no problem using their harness, just understand what you need to buy in addition to it.

M&H makes and Year One sells the kit that is most OEM like. Bitch is, you buy each harness separately and plug them into each other. Not terrible, lets you buy what you need, but you have to know what to order. Year One paid for the Mopar development, so the M&H harnesses are exclusive to Year One.

I have not used Evans, a lot of folks seem to like them.

Auto Transport Service
Back