• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1972 Cruise Control Servo Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatecaptured

Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Servo Bracket for my 72 Charger Cruise control. Also interested in any other parts associated with the Cruise Control system. Thank you.

Other then the inner fender servo bracket, which I believe is the same for 71-74 B/E bodies, most of the components are the same B/C/E-bodies, and probably even up into the mid late 70's.

Other then the inner fender servo bracket, which I believe is the same for 71-74 B/E bodies, most of the components are the same B/C/E-bodies, and probably even up into the mid late 70's.

E body while very similar it's not the same.... Both B & E are hard to find...
Servo, speedo cables, throttle cable, cable support bracket (bolts to M/C) are the same, wiring is different, turn signal levers are different...

You can use parts up into the late 70's but they are definitely not the same...

I currently have the wiring harness, the turn signal stalk, the cable clamp, and the bracket that bolts to the master.

I believe all I need is the servo, throttle cable, speedometer cables, and servo bracket.
I believe there is another bracket that bolts to the intake that I need as well.

I currently have the wiring harness, the turn signal stalk, the cable clamp, and the bracket that bolts to the master.

I believe all I need is the servo, throttle cable, speedometer cables, and servo bracket.
I believe there is another bracket that bolts to the intake that I need as well.

There is a bracket that replaces the cable clamp, then the cable clamp bolts to a location on the bracket... There is also the lost motion link that goes on the carburetor...

70-71 E body vs 71-74 B body... E is on the left..

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 8.03.41 PM.png

Some stuff interchanges all the way to '89 on F/M/J/C and even later on trucks

I'm looking for a Servo Bracket for my 72 Charger Cruise control. Also interested in any other parts associated with the Cruise Control system. Thank you.
I have several pieces including a B-Body Brac
Let me know if any of these parts work for you.
Brad

IMG_3126.jpg IMG_3128.jpg IMG_3131.jpg IMG_3132.jpg IMG_3133.jpg IMG_3135.jpg IMG_3138.jpg IMG_3140.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back