• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Dodge Charger Wiper Wiring

DutchGuy

Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
Good evening,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the wiper -> wiper switch of a 1972 Dodge Charger? Mine came with the switch and the motor in the trunk and the wiring missing. The switch is a 4 position rotary switch (3488766). I has six terminals labeled F1, F2, A, B, P and W (see attached). The Wiper motor seems to be stock and has four wires, red, blue, brown and green and a copper ground strip to the chassis.

Any help in getting this wired up correctly would be greatly appreciated.

Wim

Attachments

• 20151009_175712.jpg
    20151009_175712.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,292
Take a look here. https://passion4mopars.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/mopar-wiper-motor-switch-part-numbersapplications/

She should pretty much be able to tell you anything you need to know about wipers and switches.
This has been since taken down , I’m looking for the same thing cause I don’t know if the 2 speed switch wiring is the same or not , I’m using this same switch part number 3488766 and I need the locations for the switch with colours if possible , from the plug to the four pin connector on the 77 volare wiper motor I’m using which uses a red blue green two browns and a pink , that was my two speed hook up , I’d like to know for sure at the expensive cost of the switch and restored wiper motor ..thanks in advance ...Johnny

Auto Transport Service
Back