• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Duster Super Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 72 Duster has been a Florida car it’s whole life. Original B5 Blue in and out but was painted plumb crazy over 25 years ago. Original and never been apart car auto on column /6 rubber floor mat and A/C and basically a rust free car that had been Zebarted!! Floor pans frame rails are nice. I doubt you’ll find a more solid car then this. Had been stored inside for the last 20 years. It was a running car when parked 20 years ago. Has not been started since. Has one dent on passenger rear 1/4 and one thumb nail little rust spot of rust on lower passenger 1/4. With this sale goes a complete 340 from last 72 Duster it’s carb to pan with exhaust manifolds, all pulleys and fan, all a/c compressed brackets, basically as pulled from another car and never been apart. The matching 727 from same car. Complete V-8 K Frame from a 73 A Body with sway bar and BB disc brakes. Also a B Body 8 3/4 rear with backing plates and no chunk. If you’re looking for a solid Duster Project this is it. I guarantee the first person who personally looks at this car will buy it. It’s that clean. $13,500 for everything. May sell car buy itself but really want to sell as a package.

72duster3.jpeg 72 duster.jpeg 72 duster1.jpeg 72duster5.jpeg 72duster6.jpeg 72duster7.jpeg 72duster9.jpeg 72duster18.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back