• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Plymouth Satellite Heater - AC under dash box / system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robliepse

Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
complete Heater / AC box from 1972 Satellite. Needs to be rebuilt and I rebuilt another one a few months ago with parts from Detroit Muscle. I also have the under dash ducts for the AC box. Not sure of the condition of the heater coil or evaporator coil but I see no reason they would be bad. I pulled this from a 2 clean and dry 72 Satellite that I bought for other parts. I'm asking $200 and to be honest I don't know if this is a reasonable price, killer deal price or if I'm out of my mind and it's worth $50. It's located at Buford GA 30519 so shipping might be an issue. I don't not have any of the under the hood ac components.

$200 or best offer + the ride from Buford GA..

Please let me know if I'm in the ballpark with the pricing. ac.jpgac1.jpgac2.jpgac4.jpgac5.jpg

I'm in te market for one, and been calling around the past few days... Most people seem to want around $75 for them

Thanks Jenkins, I'll take best offer + shipping from Buford GA 30519. Not looking to make big bucks just recovering some of the money I paid for the parts car and help some other Mopar fans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back