• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 plymouth satellite/roadrunner clone drive anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
have owned this car for 6 years,business endeavors are a higher priority,so, for sale is my 72 satellite. car was a mountain home idaho-high desert car till it was brought here to KY. has small bubbles starting on lower doors where trim holes were filled. no rust anywhere else,and never has had. all original sheet-metal everywhere. paint is a good 20-footer,driver quality at best. original 318/auto/bench/column car. everything underneath that would unbolt,was either restored or replaced. all suspension components,K-frame,trans cross,all parts were steel-shot blast and black powdercoated. new mopar front sway bar was added,new mopar .920 torsion bars,all new MOOG suspension,everything. all new brakes,every part,only thing reused were the spindles and caliper brackets,which were also shot-blast and powdercoated. 8 3/4 rear,completely rebuilt drum to drum,new green bearings,new drums,hardware,shoes,cylinders,everything.rebuilt sure-grip with 3.23 gears.repro rear sway bar,bushings and brackets, new mopar performance XHD leaf springs,shackles,u-bolts,etc. all new brake and fuel lines front to rear. new year one gas tank,fuel sending unit.
power is fresh '68 440. standard bore,completely rebuilt. 40+hours port work on original 906 heads,stock size manley valves,back-cut. original iron intake and magnum manifolds,both were sent out and extrude-honed inside. edelbrock 750 carb,XE-268 comp cam,valve springs,lock,retainers,double roller chain.mopar performance hi-volume oil pump,milodon 8-quart pan and pick-up,new,vintage gold moroso valve covers and 14" breather.MP ignition kit,orange-box,performance distibutor,msd coil. MP orange plug wires. holley performance mechanical fuel pump and regulator.exhaust is 2 1/2" aluminized duals,DR.gas X-pipe,flowmaster 40 series american thunders,tail pipes exit turn-down under rear valance. new 26" radiator,milodon hi-volume water pump,MP 7-blade fan/clutch. 180 thermostat. car runs dead on 180 even on 97+ degree days here in traffic. 68' 727,professionally rebuilt. new 2400 big-end racing converter.new driveshaft with new u-joints.interior is almost done,buckets,console,slap-stick now.floor shift column,has all new year one legendary seat covers,new year one ACC carpet,dash has cap,have all new in box year-one AM soffseal weather-stripping,headliner,package tray,truck mat,etc. has great,driver quality black upper/lower door pannels and all interior trim including sail-panels. has rallye dash with clock,wiring harness is from a 73-electronic ignition/rallye dash,buckets/console B-body. has reproduction set of aluminum rear window louvers,repop go-wing,chin spoilers,black reflective strobe stripe. dual painted mirrors,vintage wagner yellow high-beam foglite bulbs. wheels and tires are american racing 15X7 torq-thrust D's with new goodyear radials. car runs and drives fabulous. jump in and drive anywhere you want,anytime.alot of time and money spent on this car,needs light finishing. drive while you finish. nice straight,99.9% rust-free and very quick driver. here is a photobucket link to pics: http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/superbyrd/my72plym2010/ be glad to take pics of any part of the car,never any rust underneath,trunk,floors,nowhere. dry car. car is located in henderson,ky 42420. asking $12,500.00 or offer. call 270-860-2323 with questions or e-mail: [email protected]
please,no tire-kickers,dreamers,etc. don't waste my time,i won't waste yours. thanks.
007.jpg

Last edited:
would look at trades too,just no A-bodies or C-bodies. i wouldn't mind having a really nice lil red express.....

I like what you have done and I am looking for a 72 but I would have to see it in person and unfortunately I live in Phoenix.

Where did you buy the rear louvers and the front corner air dams?

Good Luck

yep AZ would be a stretch. i wouldn't be afraid to drive her that far,but,man i wouldn't want to feed it.lol.
the chin spoilers came from a place called first place auto if i remember correctly and the louvers came from a guy in up-state new york that i met at the NATS years ago. he used to sell them on ebag but i don't know if he is still doing that. might dig around on there and see. thanks.

man,i keep getting lots of tire-kickers and losers making offers to buy then disappearing off the planet. serious people are so hard to come by nowadays i guess. i guess if it don't sell,i will just keep it in the garage. she ain't eating anything.......

It really is a buyers market right now. I keep seeing many of the same vehicles pop up on eBay Motors, AutoTraderClassics, and Craigslist month after month. I think most of the real buyers want to see the vehicle in person and take some time making a decision (at least that is my position). Until the economy gets better I don't see this trend changing. If you don't need to sell your vehicle you might be better off keeping it for a while. Good Luck

if anybody is interested,make me an offer,worst i can say is no.this is a rust free car with alot of money spent on it.........

if anyone is interested, don't be afraid to make me an offer,worst i can say is no. this is a rust free car with alot of money spent. turn-key,drive it anywhere.

taking her to monster mopar weekend in st.louis. be there saturday and sunday in the swap meet area.

I wish I would have been able to go to that event and see your vehicle. Gald there was someone there who wanted it as well. Still looking for a 72 for me.

Can you tell me where you got the yellow high beams that were on your vehicle?

the bulbs are old original wagner fog lite bulbs. found a guy around 4 years or so ago on fleabay that had 2 pair. i think i gave $30.00 shipped for all 4. i put one pair on the 72 and have another pair that will go on a future project. yeah,we had a great time,really enjoyed the show and the drag racing. i had the chance to sell the 72 for very close to my asking price to 2 different people,but, i had a guy make me a trade offer i just could not pass up,so,still trailered one back. i'm keeping this one.lol.

Hey lauro , i'm trying to contact u to send pics of my black 71 rr.
Sent email but they got bounced back. I already posted a word add on my car under " cars for sale" here at bbody. Finally got some pictures taken,
now i have to get my daughter to put them on here for me - watch for them in new threads cars for sale . Will be shown soon.

yep. she was replaced with this beauty. which,is not for sale. oh well,decide to thin the herd a little,and,within a month,i am up 3 more cars. i don't think that worked out just right.....
001-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back