• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
72 Satellite.JPGsat interior.JPGsat engine.JPGsat driver front.JPGsat rear.JPGsat side rear.JPGI have a 72 Satellite plus for sale or trade.it is a 318 with automatic trans.It does run.It has 150mph rally gauges center console and bucket seats.The car has only very minimal rust on the top where the vinyl top was.Again this car has minimal rust and is extremely solid.This will make a great resto or roadrunner clone.It is a rare tb3 blue(AKA) petty blue in color with black vinyl top and two tone silver.I am looking to sell it for $4500 with the wheels or $3900 without the wheels.Or maybe a possible trade for an Abody mopar.

If you were closer i would def have a serious cash offer for you :sad8:

ok this is the last reduction I will do on my Satellite.I will sell it for $3200 without the wheels and or sell it with the wheels for $3900.Or make a partial trade and cash for a running 340 engine.If I dont sell it for what I am asking or for what i want then I will just keep it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back