• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Plymouth Scamp 2 door hard top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 72 Scamp I was going to stuff the 440 in. I have since found a b-body that I would rather put the engine in. I have no room on my property for 2 project cars. So this one has to go. Asking 1000 cash. Could be a great drag car if nobody cares about restoring a gold scamp. lol Hell i might trade it for something.. Make an offer.

First off There is no title. Bill of sale only. Georgia doesn't require a title from 85 back.

The steering column was not installed in these pictures It is now installed. The steering wheel is in really good shape. The upper dash pad is not too bad I think it has one crack in it.

Now about the car. Its a GY8 gold car under the primer. The core support/trunk lip and door vin match the dash vin. The fenders are not original to the car. Its a 318 Power steering car with AC. However that is missing but the AC box is under the dash. It is also missing the glass.. All of it and no window regulators. They were all gone prior to me getting the car. The parts were robbed by the previous owner to restore another car. The frame rails are in great shape as is most of the floor pan. I think it needs a patch on the passenger side floor. The engine will run I had it running however I would rebuild it and not even think about running it as is. It has a Edelbrock torker 340 intake but no carb. Its not the numbers matching engine and probably not the numbers trans either. It has 73 front disc brakes and a 8.25 rear end Also big lug pattern mopar rally wheels. Most of the interior is there.

The fender tag is in the car and decoded is this.

E44: 318 cid 2 barrel V8 230hp
D34: Light Duty Automatic Transmission
CY8: Gold Poly Exterior Color
F3X9: Trim - Luxury, Cloth/Vinyl Bench Seat, Black
TX9: Black Diamond Int. Door Frames
B18: Build Date: November 18 346054: Order number
V1X: Full Vinyl Top, Black U: USA Specifications
G15: Tinted Windshield
G33: LH Remote Racing Mirror
H51: Air Conditioning with Heater
J25: 3 Speed Wipers
L25: Trunk Lamp
L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals
M21: Roof drip rail moldings
M25: Wide sill moldings
M31: Belt Moldings
M88: Decklid Moldings Treatment
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)
V7X: Accent Stripes, Black
EN1: End of Sales Codes

VIN DECODED
Body Type: V = Plymouth Valiant / Duster
Price Class: H = High
Body Type: 23 = 2 Door Hardtop
Engine: G = 318 150HP(net) or 155HP(net) 1-2BBL 8 CYL
Year: 2 = 1972
Sequence Number: 238591 = 138591st Vehical Built

IMG_0524.PNG IMG_0525.PNG IMG_0526.PNG IMG_0532.PNG IMG_0529.PNG IMG_0530.PNG

Last edited:
Might have better luck listing it on forabodiesonly.com Just a bunch of b-body guys over here!

NEW PRICE 800 cash. I have to get it out of my yard so I can bring my Belvedere home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back