• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 roadrunner dealership paperwork

kyle340

Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
I have the dealership new car folder for the following 72 roadrunner. Rm23P2G151838. Car was ordered new at Gerdon Auto sales in Corydon Indiana, I believe the car was in or around Louisville Kentucky in the mid 90's, I would love to know the whereabouts of this off ball. Fe5 red, 400 3 speed with console, air grabber, performance axle package, hood and trunk lid stripes. Any help finding this car would be appreciated. Thanks
IMG_20201125_172013790.jpg
IMG_20201125_172006846.jpg

Wow! What a strange car. Who would order the performance axle package and an air grabber, and then go with the 3spd? Given those oddities it would certainly attract a lot of attention today. I hope this car is still out there- WITH the 3spd!

Yes it's definitely cool, I've got the paperwork for every car that came through that dealership and it is definitely one of the oddest as far as options go.

I forgot to mention this, it was a customer ordered car, not sure what his reasoning was on the options he selected, but he sure made a one off roadrunner.

Auto Transport Service
Back