• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Sebring Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jubin

Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_20210330_141108204_HDR.jpg
cell phone pics 1155.jpg
cell phone pics 1225.jpg
cell phone pics 1155.jpg
cell phone pics 1152.jpg
IMG_20200427_130640.jpg
20180608_112704.jpg
IMG_20200427_130640.jpg

1972 Plymouth Sebring Plus

This car is a factory 400ci car completely rebuilt it has a very nice sounding competition cam the motor has a single belt serpentine system with polished brackets 160 amp single wire alternator Brand New MSD Brand New MSD distributor the motor was built meticulously and hardly has no use on it this car came with factory front disc brakes I added the rear disc brakes to the 8/3.4 inch rear end with hydro Boost master cylinder I converted it over to 6 speed it has a McLeod clutch and pressure plate quick time bell housing flywheel shorty shifter it has a new fuel tank new fuel lines polyurethane bushings new shocks it has an aluminum radiator electric fans a fitec fuel injection system the interior of the car is brand new never been installed new door panels seats are upholstered in red and black
The car is complete ready for paint I also have the paint
The car also comes with many other parts I have a spare set of fenders Hood interior parts doors a 440 long block I am not hard up for the money but I just lost interest in it I am putting it up for sale to see what happens but I am not going to give it away so please no low ballers IMG_20210330_141054381_HDR.jpg

I also have the air grabber Hood the spoilers that go on either side on the front lower half of the car the rear tail for the roadrunner I was making a roadrunner clone restroom mod

No sir the car is not painted I've redone the car once before I took it all apart again cuz I did not like the results of the way it came out I should have never done it I should have kept the car the way it was and used it but now I've lost interest in it
I also have what I forgot to mention is all of the wheel wood front and rear calipers for this car the car right now sits as the first picture it's got a little bit of rust under the back door and under the lower front passenger side quarter panel easily repair but I am an owner of nine cars

Do you have any interior shots? Is the driveline complete, running, and driving around the block?

Yes I will be posting the pictures tomorrow all the interiors and boxes and packed and I will be taking pictures of the underside of the car I have it on my lift

Sorry for the way my literature is coming out but I am actually driving and talking to text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back