• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 - 74 Charger Steering Column - Floor Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanfrda

Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Salvaged from a 1973 Charger in So Cal:

Floor shift steering column
$75 plus shipping

IMG_20200304_182707224.jpg IMG_20200304_182713690.jpg IMG_20200304_182724670.jpg

Still waiting for details to send payment Thanks

Robert

still waiting on a shipping quote

still waiting on a shipping quote
When you have the information, I will send a payment via paypal to your email or phone number.
Purchased a 73 charger for parts (rear end). It a 400 magnum couple with 8/3/4 rear end. Originally a B-5 blue. No drive line. Needs a complete front end and and left door. No interior. After considering I have most of the body panels, 400 with transmission and bucket seats elected to save it. Text me the amount and a contact for payment. 303 898 8702

Robert Hernandez
18369 E. Ithaca Place
Aurora, CO 80013

Robert,
Sorry things have been a bit hectic here: having to relocate work to a home office, stocking up on food and ammo, sandbagging doors and windows, prepping defensive positions, ie. the usual. Will try to give you an estimate on shipping here in a day or so.
Pax,
Dave

These are difficult times. There is a shortage of many things including time.

Understand price is $115. Send email or phone number for payment via paypal

Ok very good. Please remit $115 to:

[email protected]

I will advise as soon as I have posted (1 to 2 days) and send you the tracking #.
Also, let me know if you need any other parts.
Thanks,
Dave Lanfranchi

That's correct.

Also, boxing up is all done. If FedEx is open, I will drop off Sunday.
Dave

P.S. I found the original keys! So they're included. Also included is the turn signal lever (which I detached for shipping) as well as linkage and coupling that I detached from the end to shorten the overall package.
D_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back