• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 B Body Seatbelts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopars4life

Local time
2:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Complete set out of a 73 charger SE with buckets and console. Black. Some buckles have some rust but I think they would clean up ok (haven’t tried yet). All mechanisms are working. The only one that needs some love is the center seat belt that may need some cleaning/lubing to work. $125 takes all plus shipping

100_3634.JPG 100_3635.JPG 100_3636.JPG 100_3637.JPG 100_3638.JPG 100_3639.JPG 100_3640.JPG 100_3641.JPG 100_3642.JPG

100 dollars shipped kansas city ks 66105 ?

I can do 100 plus shipping. I can check shipping if you like.

If it's not to much. Flat rate would be good

Hi, the smallest box it fits into is a large flat rate box. The shipping is $21 total. If that works $121 total), I take Paypal via friends and family option to avoid fees.

I'm still at 100 bucks shipped. If they was cleaned up a little. That rust has me worried if its threw the chrome they won't clean up. And I don't think there's a way to rechrome them .

If it helps you I could do $110 shipped. But that's it for me. I think that they are worth that and more. Plenty of good female belts and other parts that come with this lot.

Let's get it done .
PayPal and I'll pay fee.
Can you ship today?

Ok you want to do regular PayPal so with the fees I believe it Should be 114 total. PayPal to [email protected]
Will get it out this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Thanks is your full address in PayPal? If not please send or confirm it so I can make sure it gets to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back