• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 big block HP exhaust manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ski1

Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a set of big block HP exhaust manifolds. I took these off a 1973 440 HP engine a few years back. Passenger side casting # is 3751071 with a date code of F 142. The heat riser moves freely. The driver's side is casting # 3751068-1D with a date code of 2*15*73. I see no cracks or defects in the castings and all the flanges are straight and true. Asking $250. or best offer. I can ship but you know they are heavy. They could go by greyhound. I still have the engine as well but it needs a sleeve.

ski

1 (640x480).jpg2 (640x480).jpg3 (640x480).jpg5 (640x480).jpg6 (640x480).jpg7 (640x480).jpg9 (640x480).jpg

I visually checked them with a good magnifiing glass but did not have them checked via magnaflux, dye pennetrant or any other type of NDI. I have no reason to suspect they are cracked as they came off a smooth running engine that was a smoker and exhibited no signs of cracks or leaks in the exhaust. Is there a special reason you would be leery of the R/H or passenger side cracking other than maybe the heat riser being on that side? Let me know and I'll scrutinize it further. I may do some sandblasting this week and if I do I'll spray them down and report back.

ski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back