• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Charger SE seat belt installation

Branded

Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score
Getting ready to install the seat belts in my 1973 Charger SE. It's been a while since I started the restoration and now I'm a little fuzzy on the belts. Anybody have pictures of the belts installed before the seats were put in? Any help would be great!!

Do you have a FSM...Factory Service Manual??? It has pics and install procedures...They help tremendously...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Front bench or buckets? The shoulder belts are pretty clear, outside fronts have the retractors with the knob on them for the shoulder belts, and the centers receive them. Here is a pic of the rears I pulled out of my 74 a few days ago. Don't mind the dirt!

IMG_2697.jpg

The front seat is bench. The back seat is the confusing one and this picture helps a lot. Thanks for the quick reply!

Do you have a FSM...Factory Service Manual??? It has pics and install procedures...They help tremendously...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Nope, don't have one. Can I find the FSM on ebay or where do I find one?

Auto Transport Service
Back