• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar-Charger

Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm parting out my 1973 charger Se.

I purchased this car as a parts car for my other 1973 charger coupe. My charger needed fenders, hood, and trunk. This parts car gave me that.

318 car, no engine or tranny

Nc3yjJVl.jpg

fq2RynTl.jpg

7TJyh0bl.jpg

tPzz3Sxl.jpg

6W0JMMql.jpg

x9WIhcNl.jpg

TBanu2ol.jpg

Back windows are the worst off. Will have to fix around the trunk, back windows and side windows. Along with parts of the back bumper was rusted.

The frame and underneatth the car is beautiful. Needs a driverside floor pan, but other than that it's a solid car. Take a look at the pictures and let me know.

Prices vary, message me or reply here with your offer.

Thanks,

Jake

What's gone already

Fenders (I have to green ones, but they need a lot of work)
Hood (non se hood, has some rust on the front lip)
Trunk Lid (Older trunk, has rust. Would need some work)
Door Panels
Rear Sway bar
Seats (have a set of worn tan ones)

Last edited:
I am looking for a set of door pull straps. Might do whole door panels front and back for the right money. But shipping would tear me up. I really just need the door pulls.

I am looking for a set of door pull straps. Might do whole door panels front and back for the right money. But shipping would tear me up. I really just need the door pulls.

Sold the door panels to a guy for $400 complete before I even got the car home. I saw some pulls on craigslist. I can't remember where though. Sorry man.

Do you have the map light option above the instrument cluster? Also what shape is your front lower valance in?

Do you have the map light option above the instrument cluster? Also what shape is your front lower valance in?
Front valence has a dent on the right bottom if you are looking at the car. Little rust on the inside but nothing major. Map light I'll have to check in the morning and I'll send you some pictures if I have it.

How are the side mirrors and back glass?how much?

Front Class has a hairline crack in the middle. The chrome on the mirrors are faded and has pits.

Yes it's an A/C car. Gauges are immaculate with original radio. However i'm unsure about getting rid of it. I'm almost temped to just swap it into my other charger. but if there's specific parts from the dash, I have a bunch of extra parts. Just let me know what you need.

Everyone Waiting to here back from me: We had some bad weather last night, should clear up today. I'll take pictures and pm them to you after i get off work. Thanks for being patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back