• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 dart swinger for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 dart swinger. originally a 318 car. now powered by a carolina machine engines 360 HP, .040 over 360 crate engine. keith black pistons,all clevite bearings,bullet racing cam, comp valvetrain,eddy carb, performer RPM air-gap, hedmann headers,new 2 1/2 duals with supper 44 flowmasters, msd coil, MP electronic ignition conversion, aluminum champion radiator,all new brakes,new sending unit in gas tank. has hughes performance built 727, 5-gear front planetary,all heavy components,5.0 kick down, deep aluminum pan,spacer,2500 hughes converter,stock rear axle,2.76 open. the list goes on and on. engine/trans/mechanicals have maybe 150 miles on them.
amateur paint job on a 99% rust-free arizona car most of its life. car was originally F8 moss green,now black. interior is nice, has new PUI front and rear seat covers. rest of interior is nice and presentable. chrome on bumpers looks nice, has new windshield. all gauges and lights work. fairly new tires on 14in. wheels, now sporting dodge division dog-dish caps.
car is not new by any means, i got the car from a friend, he ran out of time and money to finish the car. needs some final tuning,a real good going over,a few things corrected and done/fixed better.clear/open title. car is just not my cup of tea, there has been alot of money dumped into this car, have all reciepts where this engine was purchased last year,and alot of reciepts/paperwork on this car back to new. here is a photobucket link to over 85 pics: http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/superbyrd/7T3swingerproj2012/
i am valuing the car at $5K or so, don't really want to sell, but will for the right offer. rather trade. would like to find another B-body driver,maybe a duster, depends,i am somewhat open. but please, no slant-six cars,period, or anything with more than 2-doors, unless it's an awfully sweet wagon. PM me here. thanks for looking and for the ad.
WP_000517.gif

IMG052.gif

IMG048.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back