• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Dodge Charger in Los Angeles Area Pick You Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheelsOfTerror

Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Those fenders and trunk lid are nice! You better grab them!

That car is sweet why would they part it out ! I would kill to get that car

Yeah- it's super sad- pretty sure it'll be picked over but I'm off now to see what's there. I'll snap some photos for y'all!

Yea.. that car should not be in a LKQ yard, If you can afford it.. probably better pick
as much good useable pieces as possible. There is good profits to be made on some of
them parts! Hope it can be saved! Good luck on pulling parts.

Please take a picture of the fender tag. Look for window stickers or factory documents in the glove box. Look for broadcast sheets if you pull the seats. thanks!

Thanks for being the bird dog on this...everyone appreciates it!!

Update:
Well as you can see this thing got pretty hacked up- the doors and fenders, and decklid were still there when I left. A family team of 3 guys from San Diego were there about to saw the roof off of it right when I arrived- lucky because I was there for the sail panels, among a few other odds and ends. I saw a guy in line with the front clip, and a different guy with the front lower valence. Hopefully .this one's disintegration will keep a few chargers alive, mine included. It was 40% off day at LKQ so the place was totally mobbed lol.

On the way out I saw the wrecked Barracuda, so I included that picture just for your viewing pleasure- it was a busy day for dead Mopars at LKQ!

The Charger in question was SUPER weird- (sorry I just saw the request for the fender tag/build sheet or I would have snapped the pic) It had front discs but no power brakes, 318, very sparse options, budget steering wheel/guages- bench seat, almost no options. Factory it came that very-difficult-on-the-eyes snot green. Not a super remarkable car but it could have been made cool nonetheless. Sad it ended up in the Pick-You-Part.

IMG_2522.JPG IMG_2523.JPG IMG_2524.JPG

last note- the trunk pan was IMMACULATE. Same with the quarters. No rust, original. That never happens

Wish I was living in Cali!!
I love the west coast
HR20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back