• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Dodge Charger Rallye Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The specially trimmed Rallye remained the hottest Charger available from 1972 to 1974. Optional Rallye engines included the 340 small-block
It is powered by the original factory 340 CID V8 engine with a 4 speed transmission and pistol grip shifter. This baby has a beautiful burnt orange paint and a wild all original 1973's style interior. She is equipped with power steering and power brakes, radial tires and rally wheels. The engine and transmission are both freshly rebuilt (with receipts) and this baby has the numbers matching 340 engine, not numbers matching trans car was originally a automatic, build sheet and tons of paperwork including original bill of sale. Brand new aluminum radiator setup to stay nice and cool during hot august nights. Fender tag was misplaced during restoration but the build sheet is original.

Only 396 1973 Dodge Charger Rallyes' made

Will consider trade for a 1978-79 Lil Red Express of equal condition

Car is in Reno Nevada

Pictures https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/1973-dodge-charger-rallye/6759793758.html

A very unique and lovely Looking motor ( car) good luck with the sale mate... someone’s gonna get a very very nice Christmas present ! :thumbsup:

If I had the money ! That is exactly what I want (prefer black interior but easy enough to change) I'm building a 72 rallye 340 4 speed charger now !
Sadly I have more into mine then your asking for yours should of just saved my money and waited oh well! Good luck

I have a guy in my local car club looking for a charger of this sort I'll show him the add .
Is it an early 73 motor or late? Forged or cast crank?

That's the original interior?

It’s the original 340 numbers matching engine

Some more data for the numbers folk

A88C9B73-EA65-43E0-8B0A-ABC1BC950030.jpeg C7D80A4B-0505-486C-AA67-A0C885DB2129.jpeg 3631A3FE-CDDC-4D3C-8DA1-77FBB6FEB74E.jpeg 7F99EB8E-BBCE-4AD4-8922-55376FFFA092.jpeg

Maybe one of you fine gentlemen can decipher the interior codes and tell me if it’s original

Thanks, it must have been upgraded in the 70’s

Not org interior! Big give away no head rest ! Someone got rid of them! Looks cool though! Looks like leather?

Ad says only 396 rallyes made in 73? I call bs on that

Are you saying I shouldn't believe what I read on the internet? This could change my entire life....

Ha ya somebody got their facts wrong there somewhere

396 is correct for 340 4-speed cars only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back