• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 C.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WP29P3A

Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1973 Charger SE: FOR SALE, this is a FACTORY ORIGINAL Lynch Road built, "P" code (fifth vin digit) E68 400 ci MAGNUM HP Big Block/Automatic Charger...(WP29P3A) NOT a 318 car with a transplanted big block! Original color is JF8 Dark Forest Metallic Green, has been re-painted once sometime in it's life, the original color. Car runs/drives good, has NOM 1978 400 c.i. engine installed currently. This is a TWO FENDER TAG and TWO BROADCAST SHEET CHARGER, both of which I have in my possesion! Car came with LOTS of factory options. Some of which are:
E68 400-4BBL MAGNUM (260 factory HP) Still has it's ORIGINAL factory Orange Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner w/car
727 Automatic with Slap-Stick shifter and Floor Console
A/C (some underhood parts gone)
Bucket Seats
Ralleye Dash
AM/FM Radio
Headlight "ON" Buzzer (still works)
Magnum 500 5 spoke 14" ROAD WHEELS w/bright Trim Rings (still with car!)
Dual Exhaust with Chrome Tips
Power Steering
Power Front Disc Brakes
8-3/4 Rear Axle with sure-grip
Front and Rear Sway Bars
Wheel Well Moldings
Lower Rocker Moldings
White Vinyl Top
Tinted Glass
Dual Chrome Ralleye Sport Mirrors
Has factory Tuff Grip Wheel on column
Plus Alot more options...per Broadcast Sheets

I have ALOT of brand new parts already installed on this car recently...
And I have all reciepts for the parts as well...
New- 4 BBL Carburetor (Thermoquad)
New-Fuel Filter
New-Air Filter
New-Fuel Tank/straps/cap
New-Fuel Sending Unit
New-Radiator w/ factory Shroud
New-Viscous Clutch/7 blade Fan assy.
New-Water Pump
New-Hoses
New-Belts
New- Battery
New- Starter
New-Cap/Rotor/Plugs/Wires
New-Front Power Disc Brakes (Rotors/Pads/Hardware/hoses)
New-Rear Drum Brakes (Drums/Shoes/Hardware/Rear Brake Lines)
Newer-Tires (all four)
New-Shocks
New-Dual Exhaust
New-Aftermarket temporary front seat covers
All I can think of at the moment...

The car is a running/driving project, it has rust in lower rear quarters, left driver rocker panel,both doors have some rust (can be patched),front driver floor(have NEW replacement patch panel for this)rest of floorpan in good shape,the trunk floor/inner wheel-wells are solid-clean, just has very minor surface rust in a couple areas of floor. Frame/underneath appears to be in good condition.
Mainly just outer body rust, that can be repaired or replaced, as you work on it, and drive the car at the same time. I do have a clean rust-free passenger front fender, and a nice rust free, rear decklid, along with MISC. parts, to go with this Charger also. There is a company in Cleveland Ohio that sells full quarter panels for this car, called TABCO Rust Repair, they are reasonable on price.
As mentioned, this is a highly optioned BIG BLOCK HP CHARGER, that comes with both fender tags and build sheets, that runs and drives, has had alot of work done already... just needs someone to give it a little more TLC to bring it back to it's full glory. Selling to finish up my A body, no room for two projects. I have been completely honest about description of this car.
Forgot to mention, I have a NICE 1973 Power Bulge Hood, for extra cash, if someone is seriously interested in the car.
Price is : $7,900 or best offer...CASH - ONLY (extra for Bulge Hood) sorry NO trades, Lets Talk! I have more pics I can send by text, if you are serious about buying... CLEAN MICHIGAN TITLE IN MY NAME
(I am a long time member on Moparts.com and it is for sale on there as well.)
Here is a current craigslist ad with a few pics:
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/1973-dodge-charger-se/6244697691.html

Last edited:
I have a 1973 Charger SE: FOR SALE, this is a FACTORY ORIGINAL Lynch Road built, "P" code (fifth vin digit) E68 400 ci MAGNUM HP Big Block/Automatic Charger...(WP29P3A) NOT a 318 car with a transplanted big block! Original color is JF8 Dark Forest Metallic Green, has been re-painted once sometime in it's life, the original color. Car runs/drives good, has NOM 1978 400 c.i. engine installed currently. This is a TWO FENDER TAG and TWO BROADCAST SHEET CHARGER, both of which I have in my possesion! Car came with LOTS of factory options. Some of which are:
E68 400-4BBL MAGNUM (260 factory HP) Still has it's ORIGINAL factory Orange Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner w/car
727 Automatic with Slap-Stick shifter and Floor Console
A/C (some underhood parts gone)
Bucket Seats
Ralleye Dash
AM/FM Radio
Headlight "ON" Buzzer (still works)
Magnum 500 5 spoke 14" ROAD WHEELS w/bright Trim Rings (still with car!)
Dual Exhaust with Chrome Tips
Power Steering
Power Front Disc Brakes
8-3/4 Rear Axle with sure-grip
Front and Rear Sway Bars
Wheel Well Moldings
Lower Rocker Moldings
White Vinyl Top
Tinted Glass
Dual Chrome Ralleye Sport Mirrors
Has factory Tuff Grip Wheel on column
Plus Alot more options...per Broadcast Sheets

I have ALOT of brand new parts already installed on this car recently...
And I have all reciepts for the parts as well...
New- 4 BBL Carburetor (Thermoquad)
New-Fuel Filter
New-Air Filter
New-Fuel Tank/straps/cap
New-Fuel Sending Unit
New-Radiator w/ factory Shroud
New-Viscous Clutch/7 blade Fan assy.
New-Water Pump
New-Hoses
New-Belts
New- Battery
New- Starter
New-Cap/Rotor/Plugs/Wires
New-Front Power Disc Brakes (Rotors/Pads/Hardware/hoses)
New-Rear Drum Brakes (Drums/Shoes/Hardware/Rear Brake Lines)
Newer-Tires (all four)
New-Shocks
New-Dual Exhaust
New-Aftermarket temporary front seat covers
All I can think of at the moment...

The car is a running/driving project, it has rust in lower rear quarters, left driver rocker panel,both doors have some rust (can be patched),front driver floor(have NEW replacement patch panel for this)rest of floorpan in good shape,the trunk floor/inner wheel-wells are solid-clean, just has very minor surface rust in a couple areas of floor. Frame/underneath appears to be in good condition.
Mainly just outer body rust, that can be repaired or replaced, as you work on it, and drive the car at the same time. I do have a clean rust-free passenger front fender, and a nice rust free, rear decklid, along with MISC. parts, to go with this Charger also. There is a company in Cleveland Ohio that sells full quarter panels for this car, called TABCO Rust Repair, they are reasonable on price.
As mentioned, this is a highly optioned BIG BLOCK HP CHARGER, that comes with both fender tags and build sheets, that runs and drives, has had alot of work done already... just needs someone to give it a little more TLC to bring it back to it's full glory. Selling to finish up my A body, no room for two projects. I have been completely honest about description of this car.
Forgot to mention, I have a NICE 1973 Power Bulge Hood, for extra cash, if someone is seriously interested in the car.
Price is : $7,900 or best offer...CASH - ONLY (extra for Bulge Hood) sorry NO trades, Lets Talk! I have more pics I can send by text, if you are serious about buying... CLEAN MICHIGAN TITLE IN MY NAME
(I am a long time member on Moparts.com and it is for sale on there as well.)
Here is a current craigslist ad with a few pics:
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/1973-dodge-charger-se/6244697691.html

$7,500.00 OBO

This is a GOOD RUNNING/SHIFTING/DRIVING, BIG BLOCK, EARLY '70'S B-BODY MOPAR,THAT IS 99% COMPLETE, FOR UNDER 10 GRAND!! Hell I have recently seen people on the internet wanting alot more than that, for completly rusted gutted out rolling shells!
$7,500 FOR MY 1973 CHARGER SE (WITH SPARE CLEAN SHEET-METAL)
LETS TALK!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back