• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Dodge Charger SE part out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooky

Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just got a 1973 charger s/e in to part out...this is a classic MI car with tons of sheet metal rust from the windows down...but is really complete...318/auto and it rolls over with battery...glass is good except for windshield...complete interior in good shape save for dash pad and small tear on drivers side on seat...car is dark green on dark green and roof and dutch panel are in good shape..stock steel wheels with El Darado rope belt spare tire like new, trim and all badges are in place and it has a 8 track/cb radio as well as a mopar am radio in the back seat....shoot me a pm with needs will be parted cheap to get rid of the good stuff before it is crushed, pictures to come and thanks

I am looking for a passenger side bucket seat. Do you have one??

Holt1sg

Hello, I need a non-a/c heater box, controls, controls faceplate, any cables, etc. Thanks.

Hi,

Does the car have the front and rear bumper chrome trim surrounds on the corners? I'd be interested in those. PM me

Bucket seat racks

Do the car have bucket seats?? If so I need the seat racks for the passenger seat. Give me a price.

ED

Dark green on dark green. Sorry for the stupid question if the interior is green, but interior is what? Brougham? Power windows?

Id really be interested in the roof vinyl trim if its in reasonably good shape and your willing to ship it to a UPS store in Upstate NY. Shoot me a price.

PS may be interested in the outside louvers too

CRAP just noticed the OPosting date... long gone I'm guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back