• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Dodge/Fireball 22 ft. Class C

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
I've made noise about this over in General, but the decision is in. Want a 68-69 Coro 4 door or a 68-70 Bel 4 door, but don't have one and probably not going to have the purchase pwr until next Year. i Don't know how much time is left before we're going to start losing the American way of Life....there is a lot of shat barreling down on Us....if You're not in question & a little paranoid by now, You need some schooling in critical thinking. So i have reached the decision that bird in hand is worth two in bush...my little Fireball right now is static, i converted the center section into my bench shop, but retained head and galley and there's the cab-over for sleeping. I've had 4 class c's all mopar. one was 440. others 360's.....i've counterlocked the previous three on several occasions...it IS a riot AND people who watch it drop their jaws, get smiles plastered on...children go bonkers...it's Entertainment....and it takes some finnese to pull off.....if You don't break the butt right...it'll go over, because of the amount of twist as soon as hard cornering pressure comes into play because they are big assed uni-bodies.

.........the right car is going to be 4-5K by the time i get it in yard.....that same 5K can do most of what i'm thinking on for Fireball.....i don't know how much time is left on the world and society front...i don't know how much time i've left...have a new symptom, so i have to get looked at. I'm Doing it

I'm not going to strip it. it will remain a functional livable vehicle....i have to do head work anyway. the wish list:

1. 4 spd
2,.edelbrock/holley induction/right headers
3. dropped spindles. fat assed sway bars F & R w/ hopefully KONI truck shocks
4. Fab in sub-frame connectors
5. The ***... that's going to take a little penciling because i want to drop it, but not with blocks for easily understandable reason?? so i'm going to have to figure out how to bury spring location up further & fab a couple of crude links to help keep the rear end geometry in place
5.Shave any weight that won't impede function
6.Solid wheels in rear...pitch the duals (keep them handy for wet weather) absolutely as wide a footprint as i can get F & R,....speed rating is of no concern, so probably T'A's or alternate w/ aggressive looking tread pattern(for the look, i know the tread is for working in wet..doesn't do shat dry except remove some contact patch. since i want drive on street, got to have treaded rubber), mounted on some kind of attractive wheel
7. Q & D paint...it's pretty clean little rig...Fireball was well put together...basement bargain model, no roof air/gennie, but what i mean is, even though the normal cheap "mobile home Construction" materials, just can see They took some time to assemble. little things that show that somebody had some Heart...much nicer than my two Tiogas.

So i've 7 major bases to cover, that can be seen as economical in Time too & the result would be a kick in the ***.....feel like You're haulin some *** @ 35 mph, and i would be able to get it completely perpendicular to surface after an easy set up like this....so i have made decision....the car can come later if there is later, this will be good practice.

So in the next month, i'm going to pull it out of corner in yard, clean it up, do heads and bolt on power. start there......so hopefully in about a month, i have an actual project thread started here in projects.....go watch the Top Gear on utube " Extreme Motorhome Racing" I don't think You be able to help at least a twitch at the corner of Your mouth....ridiculous...hell yes it's ridiculous. but that is also what will make it HOOK. People do ridiculous ALL the Time and make money at it....Jack ***....shat is moronic, but sometimes You can't help but laugh.....and they made BANK! I'm telling You that this would go viral on the tube. I'm going to try not to falter on this....i haven't driven in four years. i have to get something strapped under my *** again soon....."Patience My ***, i'm gonna kill somethin" (one vulture to the other)

"It's Not A B-Body, But It IS....
**A Mopar**

This will be interesting to say the least haha, I'm all eyes for this one. I've been paying attention to the events and feel about like you do, the only real question is just what will trigger the collapse? Pretty sad watching the uninformed voter base elect us into extinction all for their own gain, makes me sick! All you can do is cover your bases and enjoy life, good luck with the build Blade.

Roight' On 747....Nice to have somebody profer a positive nod for this lunacy. Yep, it'll be fun....oughtat be able to tickle it together as i can get extra dollars...meanwhile, it's still a shop while i'm altering it. hehe Yes, i think You & i are on much the same page, but i don't have any faith in voting process at all...it's a diebold, rigged...even if the majority was voting for the Constitution....it's so hard to have been from the generation that is mistakenly blamed for the left fanatic control agenda Punks, ..liberal has been lost in the mix...the word itsel is taking a beating..the left is Not liberal. Anyway...Yeah enjoy...too little time maybe to spend it all f--ed up over the madness...Thanks Bud...smiles

Auto Transport Service
Back