• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Plymouth Fury in San Jose, Ca. Nice granny project car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsbig

Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Located in San Jose, CA.

Sweet old Mopar ready for a home. 73" Plymouth is a cool little cruiser needing for some work to be a runner again. Picked this up from tow company that said it had a engine noise when started, so they pulled their starter and battery and sold it to me. Lien sale paperwork says it's current registration til end of January. I was going to part it out and demolition durby, but is such a clean body, though I would offer it for sale first before destroying it. Start off with body, man this thing is straight, not one dent or ding on the entire body, except for the rear lower gravel pan when the tow company dinged it. Grill and taillight are just as mint. Has a bad case of ‘roof herpes’ so it will need rust repair and so it won’t leak. Floor pans look solid and overall a great body to work with. 360 engine like stated earlier, will need to go through and make it right. Auto transmission is 727 and looks good, power steering, power disc brakes, cruise control, rebuilt condenser on air conditioning system, heavy duty radiator and electronic ignition. Decent rolling rubber with cruiser moon hub caps on stock 15’ steel wheels, cherry bomb mufflers and side-of-by exit exhaust. Motor looks like it might have been rebuilt due to the fresh paint on it, so the repair on it could be something simple or hard, not sure. Interior is very nice with clean gauges, door panels and some very comfy seats, original steering wheel and a dash pad that has a few cracks and looks decent enough. So this is for sale for $1200 firm. I can easily part it out for 3/4 tmes that and still durby the body shell. Car will be for sale for a few weeks, and if not sold, will start parting out. $1200 is firm and I won’t haggle.like below to Craig’s ad with more pics.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/1973-plymouth-fury-very/6467425442.html

68FAB1F6-6ACD-4B84-8BF9-B1D520E4BE0A.jpeg

This is a great police cruiser project. Reminds me of what used to chase me back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back