• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 Plymouth road runner for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph Cali

Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Road Runner - 440 - 5 speed pistol grip Hurst shifter $ 25,900
I have owned this Road Runner since 2007, it’s a real Road Runner and I have invested over $25,000 in parts alone (RM21H3G). It was a 340 4 speed car and was converted to a big block the right way with a big block k frame. The engine bay was cleaned and repainted nicely and this car rides beautifully with the entire new suspension. Approx. 2,500 miles since the drive train was installed. Power steering & power front disc brakes from the factory.
youtube video of engine running : youtu.be/kzkPYshS6iA
Engine - 440 stroker by Carolina Machine Engines.
Transmission - Keisler 5 spd TKO 600 kit with centerforce dual disc clutch ( DYAD).
Exhaust - Cerami TTI headers with complete 3 " exhaust with the red bright exhaust tips.
Front & rear suspension - all new parts purchased from Firm Feel
Rear end - new Dana 60 muscle pak from moser with 373 gears and 11 inch brakes
Interior - original dash pad restored, original instruments restored, dash frame repainted, heater box restored and the under dash main harness is new.
Tires & wheels - New 17" crager wheels with spinners and Kumho tires.
Brakes - everything new, every line, disc, caliper, drum, spring etc and wilwood front disc
Electrical - every harness replaced including under dash.
Car is mechanically excellent and solid underneath with its upgraded drivetrain. I would consider this a nice driver and it would require paint and bodywork to be a showcar.
Please do not email me to ask questions about the car just call me at 908-839-6594
Thanks Ralph / car located in NJ Zip code 07726

1.jpg 03.JPG 03a.JPG 03b.JPG 04.JPG 05a.JPG 05b.JPG 06.JPG 10.JPG 15.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back