• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Rallye Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaak

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Charger Rallye
Original 340 car (now 360), Pistol grip 4 speed, 8 3/4 rear. Factory A/C (now gone)

Body
Originally Green, Body is in good shape, It has an older blue/aqua paintjob, needs a repaint. Rust-there is a couple of small spots on the lower right rear quarter, there is also some rust on both doors. The deck lid has some rust along the rear edge (see pics). Floor pans, trunk floor, and frame rails are rock solid! The front valance is banged up. Has a nice bulge hood w/pins. Rear Valance has cut outs for dual exhaust.
Interior
Originally Green, now changed to white. The seats and doorpanels were reupholstered, all plastics have been dyed using SEM products. New white headliner, new black carpet. Has the factory installed tuff wheel.
Engine/Trans
Engine runs good. The tranny is the numbers matching 833. I have found the back-up light switch has a crack in it and needs replacing (leaks gear oil from the crack). The 8 3/4 has an open carrier with 2.94 gears. Has rear sway bar.
Brakes/Wheels/etc.
All the brakes have been worked on and stops great (rotors turned, new rear drums, new pads/shoes). Has new air shocks on the rear, has 15x8 Cragers on the front with 235/60s, and 15x10 on the rear with 295/50s.
Needs work.....
need fuel sender, I installed a Autometer fuel gauge (factory one broke) but it still needs a sender, factory temp gauge dont work (I have a cheep mech. gauge hooked up now just to keep tabs on the temp) Speedo dont work, needs cable. But it does have a Autometer tach in it thats working. Right muffler has hole in it. Needs some seatbelts.
Misc. Info.
I have a Tennessee title for this car signed over to me. Alabama will not issue a title for 74 and older models. I can provide this title (signed over to me), and bill of sale.

All in all this is a nice Mopar, blast to drive, and wouldnt take a whole lot of time and effort to finish it up.

FENDER TAG INFORMATION

H3G: 340 240HP(net) 1-4BBL 8 CYL
St. Louis, MO, USA

222183: Sequence number

E55: 340 cid 4 barrel V8 275hp
D21: 4 Speed Manual Transmission
GF3: Light Green Poly Exterior Color
M6F6: Trim - Opt. Decor Group, Vinyl Bucket Seats, Green
MF6: Unknown Int. Door Frames
530: Build Date: May 30
358347: Order number

GF3: Light Green Poly Top Color