• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 real rallye dodge charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt155

Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller

florida car

This car is numbers matching with white bucket interior, slapstick /consol car, 323 Sure-grip rear end with front and rear sway bars, Rallye red with black stripe, Go-wing, chin spoiler, hood pins,sport mirrors, Buldge Hood,orig rear valance with cut outs for the correct Machine gun exst tips(correct for rallye cars)air shocks, also has rare rear window defrost, Has new paint (fe-5) and black decals(orig color) still orig red paint in engine and trunk compartments(not blacked out)no rust popping through this solid florida car, this car turns heads everywhere we take it.upgraded hide away headlights (manual) or original bumper and grill.the 318 Sounds and runs great (new carb) and drives straight down the road. Original radio still in car (new head unit with cd/ipod hook up mounted under dash) small crack on dash, Car will come original rallye wheels with bf goodrich radial tas or if certain price is met i'll include the 15'' American racing wheels.nice headliner, Nice glass, has orig rallye gauges (150 speedo) Good heat, all lights and guages work(except tach) Couple seams coming loose in front seats, not bad. Tranny shifts very nice and motor runs strong. i would be surprised if you could find another real rallye charger in these great colors for this price. we took out the numbers matching 340 to build and bore it out and put in a nice 318 w/ 4 barrel. havent put 340 bach in due to gas prices going through the roof. Probably missed a few things so any questions please shoot me an email or call 314 610 9455 and ask for trev or leave me a message if i dont get to the phone. Thanks for looking and have a great day

73rallyecharger001.gif

73rallyecharger003.gif

73rallyecharger008.gif

73RALLYECHARGERINTERIORPICS007.gif

73RALLYECHARGERINTERIORPICS002.gif

73RALLYECHARGERINTERIORPICS012.gif

Sharp looking car!!

"scotteg: Now thats a nice Rallye. ''

Yes it is, but when a member is trying to sell a car -
I wouldnt want to see pics of other cars in the thread

Thanks for the bump Scotteg! just wish you had your RALLYE charger in original RALLYE red paint with white interior.

Are you in FL?

no. car located in Ofallon, Mo. Sorry about not mentioning that.

I don't recognize that city name, or the one in your member info. What state? If you were in FL, I'd come look. Looks like a nice car for the money. Might sway me from having to put quarters on my 74.

Car is on eBay for 7 days. with a reserve of 10000. thanks

car did not sell on ebay. tough times im guessing. nice car at cheap price.

That is a great looking Charger, If I did not have my 69 I would probably roll down there and buy it, love the stance reminds me of King Richards 43 Charger!!! Good luck selling it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back