• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Road Runner door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

65NUTCASE

Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_1308.JPG
1973 roadrunner A pillar moulding
IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1300.JPG
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG
IMG_1304.JPG
door panels Kick panels sail panels rear door panels . They're in really nice shape no broken clips I've cleaned them up a little bit. I had them for sale on here a couple of months ago and the gentleman from out of the country wanted to Buy them but we couldn't get together on how to pay for them.
So here they are up for sale again 300 bucks plus shipping in the continental US.

IMG_1305.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for the A pillar plastic, both front lower door panels and front and rear upper panels with the sail panels and kick panels?

Everything I have upper and lower front and rear door panels sail panels a pillar mouldings and I think the kick panels are there.

If you would get me a shipping price to 63390. Thanks, Larry

It's going to be pretty expensive those panels are big

I'll have to box it up and take it to fed ex ... where about a day late and a dollar short my son just went through your area on his way to Colorado

I hate to have you box it up before we strike a deal. Can`t they give an estimate, without actually having it all boxed just from size and weight? And yes it would have been great if someone was traveling through.

I might be going to Summit soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back