• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Roadrunner 340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Runna

Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Plymouth Roadrunner 340 Auto.

This is a real Roadrunner that started life as a 318/904 car but now sports a stout period correct 340/727. (both rebuilt and strong, nice bump stick, over $6,000 invested in engine bay). I have the motor and tranny that came out of the car and are available for an additional cost. New aluminum radiator, Edelbrock intake and carb. New rear package tray, new transmission lines, water pump and power steering pump. Car has a couple of minor rust spots in usual places, rockers, bottom of doors, wheel well and a small spot in the trunk. Car is solid and has always been garaged since I have owned the car for the past 12 years. It is a TX9 original tuxedo black car with white stripes.
Runna Car Show pic.jpg
Runna  Passenger Front Pic.jpg
Runna Interior Pic 3.jpg
Runna Back Driver side pic.jpg
Runna taill light pic.jpg
Runna Engine 2.jpg
Runner back wing pic.PNG
Runna Engine.jpg
Runna Interior.jpg

Needs a headliner and does not have a radio. All brand new wiring from the front to back from Year One. Dash was pulled, painted and all gauges work. New dash pad and Gunslinger pistol grip shifter, (I have the original T-Shifter that came with the car). Lokar kickdown set up. Power Steering and Manual brakes. A brand new set of high performance leaf springs with bushings and door window whiskers trim go with the car as well.

Price is $17,000.00 Firm. No trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back