• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 RR Fan Shroud or no fan shroud

Builderguy

Builderguy
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
Need to pick the brain of the collective. I have a '73 RR 340 Auto w/o A/C. It was born with a 22" radiator that the big blue book say is 3673 932 Okay, I'm good with that since that is what it has and it fits the core opening just fine. Now for my question: I can't find the fan shroud for it in the book, in fact, I can't even find the 340 with a 22" radiator listed. The book only shows 26" and 28" cores. I don't get it. One would thing that one would need a shroud around the 18.5" fan, if not for safety at least to help with cooling. Any thoughts or someone have an original without a shroud.

100_7906.JPG 100_7903.JPG

Roseville says #3673032 is 22" for B&E bodies, if thats the number you meant? Dont know about the shroud tho....

Mancini says some of them used them, but I dont know for sure which exact applications;

https://www.manciniracing.com/berafansh.html

Auto Transport Service
Back