• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 SSP $3500 take a look

Paul_G

Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
It was a 318 car, owner says it has the 440 in it but not running.

"1973 satellite Coupe 2 door automatic 440 cars needs restoration orginal car no rust orginal quarterpanels automatic transmission engine was rebuild need to assemble the manifold s plugs needs tlc restoration just engine ands trans is worth what I'm asking clear az original title since 1973"

6b1f790806e74588a34ab11a67fd675d.jpg

b06e9d7f574349a88502113cbbaae53b.jpg

394a9d2711494affac736e96243928cc.jpg

d0721a7958e842e29f9fffce5f015d52.jpg

4c2f38c042284837ab74cda7b328bcdf.jpg

I believe it has the 904 trans and the 8 1/4 rear the 318 came with. And the price dropped to $3000.

I don't believe 904 had a big block version so has to be a 727
8 1/4 I kinda figured but was hoping it was upgraded
I'll let you know I'm without a mopar right now this one looks easy enough

This is one of those things where I wish someone else would go buy it and I could stop following it. He started out asking $5500 for it. Now it is down to $3000. If I did go get it, it would just be to get it running reliably, clean it up and let it go to some one else as a cheap entry level fun old car.

I am not sure the the engine and trans are together. It looks like it in pic, but when I asked his reply back to me was confusing.

He said motor runs? I have not checked it out in person.... yet.

I saw the ad for this car last week. Sunday morning the ad was deleted so I forgot about it. Now I see the ad is back up. I seem to be a glutton for punishment, so I might actually go look at it this weekend.. I too was relieved when I saw the ad had been deleted, assuming someone had bought it lol.

It's a beautiful rolling junk pile with probably a motor home 440. I'm certain it is not running, nor drivable and will need an incredible amount of work, but I'm used to that with my current car that looks much nicer. So... why don't I just ignore this car and continue with my current junk pile.. One problem is space, where to put it..

I saw the ad for this car last week. Sunday morning the ad was deleted so I forgot about it. Now I see the ad is back up. I seem to be a glutton for punishment, so I might actually go look at it this weekend.. I too was relieved when I saw the ad had been deleted, assuming someone had bought it lol.

It's a beautiful rolling junk pile with probably a motor home 440. I'm certain it is not running, nor drivable and will need an incredible amount of work, but I'm used to that with my current car that looks much nicer. So... why don't I just ignore this car and continue with my current junk pile.. One problem is space, where to put it..

We have the same affliction, LOL. Rest easy now, it was sold.

We have the same affliction, LOL. Rest easy now, it was sold.
The ad was up last night.. Now it’s gone again. Same thing happened on Sunday. I did save the guy’s number. Who would be crazy enough to buy that pile other than us?? I think I was attracted to those Cragars. They were probably uni-lug though.

Being green/green I was envisioning a bracket racer with “Green Deal” painted on the doors.. Only way to get more green would be to put a green vinyl top on it. Then take AOC out for a date in it.

Auto Transport Service
Back