• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham

Dakotaacres

Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Came across this. Original owner parked it in 88 because it used too much gas. Has 11590 original miles. Stored inside where the mice had a field day with the interior. Is this anything?

IMG_4130.jpg IMG_4132.jpg IMG_4133.jpg IMG_4134.jpg IMG_4135.jpg

My mother had one of those when I was young. It was a road sofa! I used to love to drive that big old car.

those 2 doors are getting scarce...
and with 11k original,that might be worth saving,depending on the body itself.
whats the asking price??

Don't post that on FCBO.....
Doesn't appear to have lean burn. How about auto temp AC? It can be a problem. The body looks solid.
440...2 doors....what's not to like?

Last edited:
those 2 doors are getting scarce...
and with 11k original,that might be worth saving,depending on the body itself.
whats the asking price??
Said he would consider selling but didn't give me a price. I said I would do some checking around. Don't know what would be a good price.

Much of the value depends on how much of a field day the meeces had inside.
And its unknown if it runs.

Honestly, if you really want one of these, find a better one. You'll be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ahead.

Bringing back old memories of my high school. While in high school, I had a 70 New Yorker 4 door with a 440 and a 72 Charger SE. Still have the Charger but miss that New Yorker. It got a solid 8-10 MPG no matter how you drove it. But 6 of our wrestling team could fit in there without even touching shoulders.

I have no clue of value but if you want to drive around in a huge steel boat instead of modern tin cans, that would be one of my pick of luxury cars.

One near me at a lot for $2500.

Honestly, if you really want one of these, find a better one. You'll be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ahead.
My plate is full. just don't want to see this go to waste.

My plate is full. just don't want to see this go to waste.

I hear ya. I have seen many a man fall for the siren song of the C-body only to be washed away at sea drowning in bills lol

Me included

DSC08153.JPG

Wanna buy a Newport? lololol

Auto Transport Service
Back