• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner For Sale/Michigan/$3250

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosgig

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here checking in from over on the A body site! I have a 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner for sale so I thought I would bring it to the B body peeps!! Here's the details!!!....

This is a real RM21 code Roadrunner! It is a 318/904/9 1/4" equipped car! It has a bench seat interior with column shift! It is still wearing it's original topcoat KB5 Lucerne Blue paint! This car came to Michigan in 2009 from NC, and is a super solid car, the frames, floors, undercarriage, and inner fenders are really nice and clean, and save for some small patches needed in the trunk pan due to a leaky trunk seal, none of the structure of the car needs any attention! The trunk lid has been replaced, but other than a few small spots where some filler was spot puttyied in, the body is largely untouched!! The front and rear valences are banged up and could use to be replaced as well as the bumpers!

The interior lower panels on the doors and rear seat area are chalky and need to be replaced! The front seat has been recovered but not in the original pattern, and the back seat top is sun worn and cracked and needs replaced, as does the dashpad! The carpet is original, not torn up or tattered, but it is faded in spots and could use to be replaced!

The original motor has been completely rebuilt and has zero road miles on it! It was running and driving when it came up in 09, but the previous owner had the motor rebuilt and just lost interest in the car after that! It was a 2 bbl motor but is now wearing a 4bbl intake and Edelbrock 1406 carb!!The front suspension was also rebuilt at that time! The car is equipped with disc brakes, front and rear sway bars, dual exhaust, dual painted racing mirrors, factory hood pins, and 14x6" rallyes wearing Kelly Charger radials!

This car runs, drives and stops, and has a clear Michigan title in my name! The price is $3250, and the car is located in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor! Message with any questions, and thanks for the ad space!! Geof

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back