• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1974 Plymouth RR Quarters, outer wheel wells and driver fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
Posting for my paint shops owner. Currently looking for good/great rear quarter panels, outer wheel wells and a drivers fender (or both) for a 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner GTX. PM me for his details if you have said items and can ship. The closer to Orillia Ontario the better, but I'm sure he'll bring it in from anywhere to do this job. THANKS!

Last edited:
Not an easy request!
Good luck on the search! Might have to buy a nice car and cut them off!

Agreed, I'm just doing him a favour and trying to help them out. George is supposed to be retired, but that'll never happen.

AMD made patches from IIRC the 12 o'clock position of the wheel arch back.

...but that was a long tame ago and they are hard to find.

There is a rumor that 72-80 truck fenders can be used for almost all of the wheel arch.

(I know, I found that hard to believe but I have both and they are awful dang close)

I posted pics about that a long time ago.

Owner pulled the plug as he'll be too deep in, going to resell the car that he just bought sight unseen and had George pick up. Thanks for trying guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back