• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1974 Plymouth Sundance Satellite complete interior -rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

70SunFun

Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Very rare 1974 Plymouth Satellite Sundance edition complete split bench INTERIOR (code A77) that came out of a low mileage 29,000 mile car (the car was scrapped in a junk yard). The Sundance option was very limited, offered in late spring of 1974. The seats are in very good condition, the front seats are manual adjusting and contain the tracks. No rips, tears or holes anywhere, and the springs/foam are like new. The broadcast sheet is still under the rear seat springs. The upholstery and plush black shag carpeting (on the backs of the front seats) are faded from the sun and need to be cleaned. The interior panels in some spots are discolored with some chalkiness and would probably need to be vinyl dyed. To my knowledge I don’t think that the ’74 Sundance seat covers are being reproduced.

What you get is what’s pictured. Not included are window or door handles, A pillar covers, headliner or dash. This interior will fit in a 1973 or 1974 Plymouth 2-door B body (Road Runner/GTX, or Satellite) and possibly other B body cars. Once the panels are vinyl dyed, all of the interior is ready to be put in your car.

First $950 cash or US postal money order only. Must buy entire interior, I will not part it out or ship it (too bulky) so please don’t ask. Buyer must come in person, no representatives, selling as/is where/is. PM me if interested, I will respond on a first-come first-served basis. Located in West Mifflin, PA 15122. Thanks!

frontseat1.JPG frontseatbacks1.JPG rearseat1.JPG broadcast1.JPG reatseatback upper.JPG int all.JPG passdoorpanel.JPG doorknob1.JPG

Last edited:
Very rare 1974 Plymouth Satellite Sundance edition complete split bench INTERIOR (code A77) that came out of a low mileage 29,000 mile car (the car was scrapped in a junk yard). The Sundance option was very limited, offered in late spring of 1974. The seats are in very good condition, the front seats are manual adjusting and contain the tracks. No rips, tears or holes anywhere, and the springs/foam are like new. The broadcast sheet is still under the rear seat springs. The upholstery and plush black shag carpeting (on the backs of the front seats) are faded from the sun and need to be cleaned. The interior panels in some spots are discolored with some chalkiness and would probably need to be vinyl dyed. To my knowledge I don’t think that the ’74 Sundance seat covers are being reproduced.

What you get is what’s pictured. Not included are window or door handles, A pillar covers, headliner or dash. This interior will fit in a 1973 or 1974 Plymouth 2-door B body (Road Runner/GTX, or Satellite) and possibly other B body cars. Once the panels are vinyl dyed, all of the interior is ready to be put in your car.

First $950 cash or US postal money order only. Must buy entire interior, I will not part it out or ship it (too bulky) so please don’t ask. Buyer must come in person, no representatives, selling as/is where/is. PM me if interested, I will respond on a first-come first-served basis. Located in West Mifflin, PA 15122. Thanks!

View attachment 1285561 View attachment 1285562 View attachment 1285563 View attachment 1285564 View attachment 1285565 View attachment 1285566 View attachment 1285567 View attachment 1285568

SALE PENDING.

Last edited:
STILL FOR SALE. After trying to agree on the funds type and the shipping (which I don't want to ship) the buyer passed on this interior. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back