• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Roadrunner

furryfrog

Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Well I have owned this car for 4 years now, and for half that time it has been a daily driver, and even have made a few road trips in the car. I have gone up logging roads and even went camping with the car. I enjoy driving it and do not plan on getting rid of the car. It started life as a Satellite with a 318, now it has most of the parts to be a roadrunner clone except the gauge cluster I believe. I bought it off a friend of mine soon after I helped him swap in a 440/727.

This is my first Mopar and I am planning to do some more work to it now that I have decided what direction I want to take with it. I will start a thread about the car soon and describe what direction I want to take it, and ask for some advice. Look forward to learning more about mopars here.

Cheers.

roadrunner.jpgIMG_20120318_150248.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hi furryfrog...welcome from Surrey!:wav:

Nice to see a car like that as a daily driver!

welcome to FBBO

Nice car. I love to see 73-74 Roadrunners. There popolarity is starting to pick up.

That looks like a great project car! Welcome to the site!

Auto Transport Service
Back