• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 satellite window sweeps - where to find them

74sundancekid

Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
I have ordered the window sweeps from 2 different companies over the last 2 years and have not received either thing I've ordered. does anyone know where I can find some so I can final drive my satellite? Thanks for the help.

The car is a 1974 satellite Sundance

Got them for both my cars from Detroit Muscle Technologies with no problem.

Classic Industries shows they have them in stock. MM8286. If you have them on order there, call and ask where they are.
Terry W.

Most places will show everything in stock and then drop ship it from the manufacturer who doesn’t have it in stock. The nice thing about Detroit Muscle is they are honest and say they are out of stock. I waited a year for a bought and paid for “in stock” sway bar for my Barracuda from Summit.

Classic Industries shows they have them in stock. MM8286. If you have them on order there, call and ask where they are.
Terry W.
Thank you! They actually had it instock and it is currently into route. Now i just gotta get my money back from the other company

Terry W.
The ones I ordered from them were 'okay', but the Top Cat ones from DMT are the top of the line. But it looks like all of them are out of stock.

I have a set I bought last year at Carlisle.

update: got the ones from classic industries - they seem good enough so I'm happy

Auto Transport Service
Back