• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1975 dodge charger B-Body

what generation is 1975 charger

• 4th

• last

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew kirk

Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
my dad just help me bring home my first car and first farther son restro..We may have picked the hardest charger to rebuild..Can anyone help with a link to buy B body subframe stiffeners and by chance where to find repop parts like interior rear molding Please and ty

my dad just help me bring home my first car and first farther son restro..We may have picked the hardest charger to rebuild..Can anyone help with a link to buy B body subframe stiffeners and by chance where to find repop parts like interior rear molding Please and ty
Just have fun.

It's a B-body, just like a Roadrunner, so I believe frame connectors for other B-bodies should work. (anyone correct me if I'm wrong). For the interior parts, your best bet would be to take pictures of what you have or what you need and post them here in the "want ad" section

we called jegs and they clam standard B body supports are all the same so thats the plan and want thank yous all for feed back this is a great and fun hobby to do with my Dad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back