• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1975 dodge charger FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

monaco75

Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1975 charger parts car. Picked it up minus drivetrain, header panel, front bumper, and a few interior pieces. I pulled everything I needed/wanted for my Cordoba.

Offering whats left before it goes to the scrapper. Still has a nice hood, drivers door shell, back glass, big block K frame, and 5 original wheels. Still has original exhaust hanging under it. Gas tank might be useable. Car sat since '93.

Drivers fender is rusty, but could be saved. Passenger fender has a couple holes down low. All floors are shot. Roof is pretty much non existant. Headliner is holding up what's left. Rockers are very clean.

Free to anyone who will haul it away lol. Located right outside of orange park FL. No title

20Uploads

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a Young Gun who needs 2 (or more) of the pop-off center caps off those wheels Sir.
please lmk and how much,thanks,Western ny.

also,isnt that the Desirable disc brake front end setup??

i have a Young Gun who needs 2 (or more) of the pop-off center caps off those wheels Sir.
please lmk and how much,thanks,Western ny.

also,isnt that the Desirable disc brake front end setup??

I believe it does have 2 of those caps. I'll get a couple pixs of em tonight. Shoot me an offer, I already got what I needed out of her. Not trying to get rich lol.

It does have disk brakes up front.

I can't pull em though. It needs to be a roller to get out of here. Need it gone before the association starts bitching lol

Beatersrus- I grabbed the 2 caps the car had. One has a little pitting, but they should clean up nice. Hows $10 plus shipping?

20160111_202726.jpg

The car is off to the scrapyard tomorrow.

Stop !!!! I'll come get it I need some time though is that ok I need to get my trailer back

Sorry Bb70charger.. Guy already came and claimed it. Hes picking it up this morning. He is a scrapper unfortunately.. But I need it gone before the association starts bitching. I have enough things for them to bitch about lol

Monaco75, I sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Bob

Got it.

Off she goes.. A friend is getting the wheels luckily, before it goes off to the junkyard in the sky. I'll post any parts off it for sale here.

20160113_131753.jpg

Misc stuff I don't need for sale. Let me know if you see something you need.

20160113_162237_zpsn5tc9kj2.jpg20160113_160529_zpszsivzqfe.jpg20160113_161906_zpslu707bml.jpg20160113_161038_zpsu0d9ghxt.jpg20160113_160812_zps4fjoi94h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back